Licensed Clinical Social Worker / Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor - Telehealth
SIHF Healthcare is looking for full-time Licensed Therapists to join our team and provide outpatient services through our telehealth program!
Our team works 100% remotely from their own homes!
· W2, Full-time
· Compensation package includes a base salary
· Monday - Friday schedule; No weekends!
· Liability insurance covered through the Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA)
· We not only partner with commercial health plans, but are also a licensed Medicaid and Medicare provider and see patients across the lifespan
SIHF Healthcare licensed therapists may be based anywhere in the US but must have an active Illinois license to get started. Don't yet have one of these licenses but interested? Let's talk! SIHF Healthcare will provide reimbursement for associated licensure fees for new hires.
· Master's level degree (LCSW, LCPC)
· Eligibility to work in the United States
· Work from home space must have privacy for patient safety and HIPAA purposes.
· Fluency in English, Spanish preferred
· Meets background/regulatory requirements.
· Knowledge of mental health and/or substance abuse diagnosis
· Treatment planning
· Comfortable with utilizing technology at all points of the day, including telehealth software, video communication, and internal communication tools
· Experience working in partnership with clients to achieve goals
· Ability to utilize comprehensive assessments
Why We’re Here:
SIHF Healthcare is on a mission to expand access to high-quality, affordable care for behavioral health conditions. We utilize the power of technology to eliminate barriers and expand access to high quality mental health and substance use disorder treatment. Through telehealth services we are able to reach those in need, when and where they need it. As a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC), our goal is to make quality mental health services accessible for all.
SIHF Healthcare is very proud of the diverse team we have that cares for our diverse population of patients. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all applicants from every background and life experience without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.