Patient Care Services
Integrated Care, From Pediatrics through Geriatrics
Whether it is time for your annual checkup or you need care for a sudden illness or unexpected injury, you want quality care in a location that’s convenient for you. With us, care is accessible whether you live in a rural community or are part of a metropolitan area we serve. We work to provide easy access to care, including providing same day appointments whenever possible. Best of all, our medical services are fully integrated so in many instances you can see various providers at one location, easing the time and transportation burden that comes with visiting various doctors and offices. Our providers in all primary care specialties work together to ensure your physical and mental healthcare needs are taken care of. Depending on your location, your SIHF Healthcare Center may include:
- Family Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Behavioral Health
- Dental Services
- Care Coordination Services
This coordinated care is critical for your family’s overall health. For instance, your child’s pediatrician may schedule him an appointment with a SIHF Healthcare dentist if she notices signs of dental problems during a well-child visit.
It’s this attention to your every need that builds a stronger patient-provider relationship, and keeps you healthier for years to come!
Providers Focused on Your Care
SIHF Healthcare staffs each center with caring, compassionate providers and staff members who are experts in their field. Each offers you the ultimate in respect, trust and confidentiality. Depending on your health center, your providers may include:
- Physicians (MD; DO)– Physicians are trained and licensed to practice the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic conditions in various specialties. These include Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, OB/GYN, Pediatrics, and Psychiatry.
- Nurse Practitioners (NP) – Nurse Practitioners are registered nurses who are prepared through advanced education, clinical training and licensure to provide a wide range of preventative and acute health care services to patients of all ages.
- Physician Assistants (PA-C) – Physician Assistants are prepared through advanced education, clinical training and licensure to provide a wide range of preventative and acute health care services to patients of all ages.
- Dentists (DDS; DMD) – Dentists are physicians who are trained and licensed to practice the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases, injuries and malformations of the teeth, jaws and mouth.
- Counselors (LCPC; LCSW) – Counselors are mental health service providers trained to work with individuals, families and groups to treat mental health issues, including anxiety, trauma and depression.
SIHF Healthcare providers that service your health care needs are each deemed as federal Public Health Service employees.
Quality care in your community is just a phone call away! Schedule your appointment with SIHF Healthcare by searching for your local health center.