Nurse Practitioner/Physician’s Assistant - Mattoon
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician’s Assistant to join our busy Mattoon Medical Center Family Medicine Practice. Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Located in Coles County in Central Illinois, Mattoon is a mid-size community of approximately 20,000 residents. The Mattoon Medical Center was opened by SIHF in 2012 and currently employs one Nurse Practitioner, two LPN’s, one patient registration clerk and a Health Center Manager. Mattoon Medical Center is an established busy practice that sees an average of 180 patient encounters each month and is growing.
- Examines and treats members of family, regardless of age or sex.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Work autonomously or in collaboration with a MD or DO.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license preferred
- Board Certified
- FNP or PA
- EMR Proficient
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Time