Patient Portal (EHR)
Convenient, 24-Hour Access to Your Health Information!
Our online Patient Portal enables you to communicate with us easily and securely – according to your schedule.
Using your own secure password, you can log into our Patient Portal 24 hours a day from your cell phone, other mobile device or laptop/desktop computer.
Stay Connected to Your Health Quickly, Any Time, Online!
Our Online Patient Portal enables you to:
- Request and view appointments - no more phone calls and being placed “on hold”
- Communicate with your healthcare team by sending and receiving private, secure messages
- Request prescriptions and refills
- View lab and test results
- View your personal health information, including visit summaries, notes from your provider, vaccinations and more
- Update your demographic information
- View your billing statements & balance
- Make secure credit card payments
- Browse health facts
What if I don’t have an e-mail account?
We can help you establish your own e-mail account. Just ask a front desk team member to learn more.
Is there a charge for using the Patient Portal?
No. This is a free service we offer to our patients.
What if I don’t have health insurance… can I still use the Patient Portal?
Yes, the Patient Portal is a free service for all of our patients.
Can I give another family member access to my Patient Portal?
Yes. You may choose to give a family member full access or a more limited “billing access” only.
Can I use my cell phone to access my Patient Portal?
Yes, you can access your Patient Portal from any device with internet access including your cell phone or other mobile device, laptop or desktop computer.