Dentist - Olney
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Dentist to join a busy practice in Olney, IL. Olney is located is South/Central Illinois. Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Olney, Illinois is home of the “White Squirrel” and offers true small town charm. It is equal distance to everywhere - Chicago, St. Louis, Nashville, TN, Indianapolis and Evansville, IN.
- Examines children ages 1-20 to ensure proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits, and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications and provides patient education.
- Traditional Out-Patient practice.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license
- Board Certified in Dentistry or Board Eligible
- DDS or DMD
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities