Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- With National Women's Health Day approaching on Sept. 28, SIHF Healthcare wants to remind area women to make an appointment at their local SIHF Healthcare center for an overall health checkup.
- We protect our patients’ privacy at every medical appointment. We follow HIPAA regulations to ensure they have total confidentiality.
- SIHF Healthcare offers health care services throughout Southern Illinois to individuals and families regardless of the patients’ ability to pay.
- Our Behavioral Health providers specialize in mental health concerns such as ADHD, anger issues, anxiety, depression, panic disorders, & more.
- The HealthWorks of Illinois program coordinates healthcare services for more than 1,000 children in foster care each year.
- We accept most insurance plans, including Medicaid & Medicare. If you don't have health insurance, our Health Insurance Navigators can assist you.
- We offer the following healthcare services at our centers: family & internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, behavioral health & dental services.
- Our Healthy Start program offers free pregnancy support & services, as well as pediatric care to families throughout St. Clair County.
- Learn about our Ryan White Part C Program, which offers care to individuals living with or affected by HIV & Aids & offers HIV prevention services.
- The City of Olney was founded in 1841, and is the seat of Richland County in Southern Illinois. Olney offers a fine school system with an elementary school, middle school, high school, several church-run schools and a community college. There is an all-weather airport, approximately four mil...here!