Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- On Jan. 31, the Health Insurance Marketplace closes for 2017. Eligible Illinois residents who don’t enroll in a qualified health plan by this date may miss out on coverage for the year as well as face penalties at tax time.
- Learn more about the Pediatric Services offered at SIHF Healthcare such as routine exams, same-day sick appointments, immunizations, school physicals, ect.
- \r\nPediatric Cardiology\r\nHeart problems are challenging enough in adults, but they can be particularly distressing when they affect children. At SIHF Healthcare, our mission—to provide access to comprehensive health care services—extends to a specialized service designed to ad...nbsp;
- Heart problems are challenging enough in adults, but they can be particularly distressing when they affect children. At SIHF Healthcare, our mission—to provide access to comprehensive health care services—extends to a specialized service designed to address the heart health of ou...2740.
- Learn about the patient care services offered at SIHF Healthcare such as family medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, behavioral health, dental services, and more.
- SIHF Healthcare offers health care services throughout Southern Illinois to individuals and families regardless of the patients’ ability to pay.
- The Healthy Start program at SIHF Healthcare offers free pregnancy support and services, as well as pediatric care to families throughout St. Clair County.
- The HealthWorks of Illinois program coordinates healthcare services for more than 1,000 children in foster care each year.
- As a member of SIHF Healthcare you will share our commitment to quality patient care, have the opportunity to improve your work-life balance, and much more.
- SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Family Medicine – Obstetrics (FMOB) MD or DO to join our newly created FMOB Residency Program in Alton, Illinois.