Psychiatrist (Child)- Charleston
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Child Psychiatrist to join a busy practice in Charleston, IL. Charleston is located in Central Illinois.
Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Charleston, Illinois is downstate Illinois’ biggest secret. Charleston gives you the best of rural living in a friendly tight-knit community.
- Evaluates patients for mental, emotional or behavioral disorders.
- Diagnoses disorders, including nature and extent, and determines the appropriate course of treatment for the patient.
- Prescribes medication when necessary.
- Traditional Out-Patient practice.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license
- Board Certified in Psychiatry or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities