Psychiatrist (Child) - Alton
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Child Psychiatrist to join our busy Alton Health Center Pediatrics Practice – minutes from downtown St. Louis!
Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Alton, Illinois sits directly on the Mississippi River and is just minutes away from St. Louis. The area offers small-town charm with big-city amenities. Enjoy shopping, culture, and recreation all within minutes.
- Evaluates patients for mental, emotional or behavioral disorders.
- Diagnoses disorders, including nature and extent, and determines the appropriate course of treatment for the patient.
- Prescribes medication when necessary.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical Doctor license preferred
- Board-certified in Psychiatry or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Proficient
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Time