Psychiatrist - Granite City
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Adult Psychiatrist to join a busy practice in Granite City, IL.
Awareness and understanding of expectations and responsibilities of the Patient Centered Medical Home. Understand role, complete relevant duties, and the requirement to maintain highest level of proficiency within scope, as part of this team-based approach in the patient care continuum.
Provides direct clinical services to patients and their families in an outpatient setting to ensure appropriate treatment of diagnosis or disorder. Works collaboratively with other health professionals to ensure continuity of care. Duties may include instructing, monitoring, and advising residents, medical school students, or other health care professionals as appropriate.
- Doctorate (MD or DO)
- Competent in delivery of healthcare services
- License to practice in the State of Illinois
- Board Certification (or board eligible) in Psychiatry
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Maintain a Controlled Substance license and a Federal DEA
- EMR proficient
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities