St. Clair Co.
OB/GYN - St. Clair County
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled OB/GYN to join our busy OB-GYN practice in St. Clair County in IL.
Awareness and understanding of expectations and responsibilities of the Patient Centered Medical Home. Understand role, complete relevant duties, and the requirement to maintain highest level of proficiency within scope, as part of this team-based approach in the patient care continuum.
Provides direct clinical services to patients and their families in an outpatient setting to ensure appropriate treatment of diagnosis or disorder. Works collaboratively with other health professionals to ensure continuity of care. Duties may include instructing, monitoring, and advising residents, medical school students, or other health care professionals as appropriate.
- Provides obstetric and gynecologic care to health center patients.
- Performs deliveries in Belleville Memorial Hospital.
- Performs GYN surgeries
- Clinic consults, follow-ups, general women's care, in office procedures, prenatal OB care, and deliveries.
- IL Medical license
- Board certified in OB/GYN or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options