Licensed Clinical Social Worker / Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor - Collinsville
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled LCSW or LCPC to join a busy practice in Collinsville, IL – minutes from downtown St. Louis! Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Collinsville, Illinois area offers small town charm with big city amenities. Enjoy shopping, culture, and recreation all within minutes.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff and consumers as a member of a team will help ensure success in this position
- Competency in the use of short-term, evidence-based practices and knowledge of local community resources are essential
- Clinic: Monday - Friday | 8:30am - 5:00pm
- IL Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) is preferred, but a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or a Master’s prepared Social Worker (MSW) will be considered.
- Car and valid driver's license
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.