Licensed Clinical Social Worker / Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor - Olney
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled LCSW or LCPC to join a busy practice in Olney, IL. Olney is located in Southern Illinois. Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Olney, Illinois is home of the “White Squirrel” and offers true small-town charm. It is equal distance to everywhere - Chicago, St. Louis, Nashville, TN and Evansville, IN.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with staff and consumers as a member of a team will help ensure success in this position
- Competency in the use of short-term, evidenced-based practices and knowledge of local community resources are essential
- Clinic: Monday - Friday | 9:00am - 5:00pm
- IL Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor (LCPC) is preferred, but a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or a Master’s prepared Social Worker (MSW) will be considered.
- Car and valid driver's license
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.