Licensed Clinical Social Worker / Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor - Coles County
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled LCSW or LCPC to join our busy practice in Coles County, IL.
Awareness and understanding of expectations and responsibilities of the Patient Centered Medical Home. Understand role, complete relevant duties, and the requirement to maintain highest level of proficiency within scope, as part of this team-based approach in the patient care continuum.
Provides direct clinical services to patients and their families in an outpatient setting to ensure appropriate treatment of diagnosis or disorder. Works collaboratively with other health professionals to ensure continuity of care. Duties may include instructing, monitoring, and advising residents, medical school students, or other health care professionals as appropriate.
- Collaborates with and advocates for patients and all involved Behavioral Health entities
- Manages the care of patients in collaboration with other health professionals, members of the healthcare team and other professionals involved in the drug court setting, in order to make decisions about treatment and attain health goals
- Receives Behavioral Health therapy referrals, provides counseling, maintains and records all pertinent patient information in a secure and accurate manner
- Vigilant to safety concerns and takes appropriate steps to ensure both patient and staff safety
- Performs other duties as required
- IL Medical license
- Certified as LCSW or LCPC
- EMR Experience
- 3 years’ experience
- Recent or soon to be graduate
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Time