Family/Internal Medicine - Belleville
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Family / Internal Medicine MD or DO to join our busy practice located at 2900 Frank Scott Parkway W., Belleville, IL. Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Belleville, Illinois area offers small town charm with big city amenities. Enjoy shopping, culture, and recreation all within minutes.
- Examines and treats members of family, regardless of age or sex.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Traditional Out-Patient practice
- Clinic: Monday & Thursday: 8:15 am - 5:30 pm
Clinic: Tuesday: 8:15 am - 5:00 pm
Clinic: Wednesday: 8:15 am - 4:00 pm
Clinic: Friday: 8:15 am - 3:00 pm
- IL Medical license
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Time