Family Medicine Faculty - Belleville
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Family Medicine MD or DO with OB experience to join our SLU Family Medicine Residency Program in Belleville – minutes from downtown St. Louis!
SLU Family Medicine Practice Residency with 15 military and civilian faculty and 42 resident positions. Has an average of 22,000 outpatient and 4,200 hospital encounters a year. Faculty staff performs an average of 3-4 half day clinics a week and 1 week of Family Medicine Inpatient Services at least 8 times a year. In addition, faculty are preceptors for residents several times a week.
As a faculty member of the Saint Louis Family Medicine Residency Program in Belleville, IL you become a part of a diverse practice team. Each faculty member participates in the training of new Family Medicine Physician in full-scope of care. We supervise their education in several settings: in-patient, out-patient and obstetrical cares all while maintaining an active panel of patients in a continuity clinic. The training of residents happens in collaboration with the United States Air Force, Saint Elizabeth Hospital, SIHF Healthcare, and Saint Louis University.
- Examines and treats members of the family, regardless of age or sex.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Traditional Out-Patient practice
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license
- OB Fellowship or equivalent
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Time