Family Medicine - Olney
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Family or Internal Medicine MD or DO to join a busy practice in Olney, IL.
Olney is located in South/Central Illinois. Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Olney, Illinois is home of the “White Squirrel” and offers true small town charm. It is equal distance to everywhere - Chicago, St. Louis, Nashville, TN and Indianapolis & Evansville, IN.
- Evaluate, diagnose, treat and provide consultation to patients of all ages with acute and chronic disease including major complicated illnesses.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications and provides patient education.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license
- Board Certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities