Family Medicine - East St. Louis
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Family or Internal Medicine MD or DO to join our busy Windsor Health Center Family Medicine Practice – minutes from downtown St. Louis!
Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Windsor Health Center is in the St. Louis Metro East area (Illinois side of the Mississippi River) just minutes from downtown St. Louis. The St. Louis Metro East area offers small town charm with big city amenities. Enjoy shopping, culture, and recreation all within minutes.
- Examines and treats members of the family, regardless of age or sex.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications and provides patient education.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Traditional Out-Patient practice.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license
- Board certified in Family Medicine or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Time