Family Medicine - Arthur
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Family/Internal Medicine MD or DO to join our newly opened Arthur Health Center Family Medicine practice located in Central Illinois.
Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Arthur area is the “Heart of the Illinois Amish Country” sitting on the county line of Douglas and Moultrie Counties in Central Illinois. Arthur offers a clean and calm pace of life and is located less than three hours from Indianapolis, St. Louis and Chicago.
- Examines and treats members of the family, regardless of age or sex.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Traditional Out-Patient practice
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license
- Board certified in Family/Internal Medicine or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Time