Dentist - Salem
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Dentist to join a busy practice in Salem, IL.
Salem is located in South/Central Illinois. Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Located in Marion County in Central Illinois, Salem is a small community of approximately 8,000 residents. Salem Medical Center was opened in 1973 by Dr. Secundino Rubio and Dr. Armando Aguilar. The center was purchased by SIHF in 2001 and currently employs four medical, one pediatric, one behavioral health and one dental provider. Salem Medical Center is a well-established, busy practice that sees an average of 2,000 patient encounters each month.
- Examines children ages 1-20 to ensure proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits, and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications and provides patient education.
- Traditional Out-Patient practice.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license
- Board Certified in Dentistry or Board Eligible
- DDS or DMD
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities