Join us as a Provider » Dentist » Dentist - Charleston
Dentist - Charleston
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Dentist to join a busy practice in Charleston, IL. Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
- Examines children ages 21 and younger to ensure proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits, and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications and provides patient education.
- Traditional Out-Patient practice
- Clinic: Monday - Friday from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- IL Medical license
- Board Certified in Dentistry or Board Eligible
- DDS or DMD
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities