Dentist - Charleston
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Dentist to join a busy practice in Charleston, IL.
Awareness and understanding of expectations and responsibilities of the Patient Centered Medical Home. Understand role, complete relevant duties, and the requirement to maintain highest level of proficiency within scope, as part of this team-based approach in the patient care continuum.
Provides direct clinical services to patients and their families in an outpatient setting to ensure appropriate treatment of diagnosis or disorder. Works collaboratively with other health professionals to ensure continuity of care. Duties may include instructing, monitoring, and advising other health care professionals as appropriate.
- Examines children ages 21 and younger to ensure proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits, and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications and provides patient education.
- Traditional Out-Patient practice
- IL Medical license
- Board Certified in Dentistry or Board Eligible
- DDS or DMD
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities