Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- We provide healthcare services to everyone, regardless of their ability to pay. We offer 2 discount programs – Smart Pay & 340B Prescription Program.
- Learn more about the Family Medicine services we offer, including annual checkups, same-day sick visits, immunizations & patient education.
- We offer the following Pediatric Services for your child: routine exams, same-day sick visits, immunizations, school physicals, etc.
- The HealthWorks of Illinois program coordinates healthcare services for more than 1,000 children in foster care each year.
- Our Behavioral Health providers specialize in mental health concerns such as ADHD, anger issues, anxiety, depression, panic disorders, & more.
- Find the Non-Discrimination statement for SIHF Healthcare and how SIHF Healthcare complies with all applicable Federal civil rights laws and also find information informing individuals with limited English proficiency of language assistance services.
- Join the SIHF Healthcare team as a Dentist in our Salem, IL location. Salem is located in South/Central Illinois. SIHF Healthcare provides affordable, accessible integrated healthcare to anyone regardless of their ability to pay.
- We offer quality healthcare to the Southern Illinois region. We offer patients insurance assistance, financial aid & transportation services.
- Join the SIHF Healthcare team as a Dentist in our Olney, IL location. Olney is located in South/Central Illinois. SIHF Healthcare provides affordable, accessible integrated healthcare to anyone regardless of their ability to pay.
- We are now hiring a Family Medicine Physician at our Olney, Illinois health center. Competitive salary, loan repayment & other benefits!