Pediatric Nurse Practitioner - Salem
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Pediatric Nurse Practitioner to join a busy practice in Salem, IL. Salem is located in South/Central Illinois. Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
In the 1820's, a severe drought hit northern and central Illinois, which contributed to the wagon loads of people traveling to southern Illinois to obtain food and grain for themselves and their livestock. As this was compared to the biblical story of Israel going to Egypt to purchase grain, southern Illinois became known as "Egypt" and also "Little Egypt." Salem became the "Gateway of Little Egypt."
- Examines children to ensure proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits, and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications and provides patient education.
- Traditional Out-Patient practice.
- Clinic: Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license
- Board Certified in Pediatrics or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities