Family Nurse Practitioner - Float Pool
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Family Nurse Practitioner to join our staff as a float pool employee. As a float pool FNP, you will work in the health centers where you are needed. Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
- Evaluate, diagnose, treat and provide consultation to patients of all ages with acute and chronic disease including major complicated illnesses.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications and provide patient education.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Work autonomously or in collaboration with a MD or DO.
- Traditional Out-Patient practice.
- Clinic hours will vary from health center to health center.
- IL Medical license
- Board Certified
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Time