Psychiatrist (Child) - Alton
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Child Psychiatrist to join our busy Alton Health Center Pediatrics Practice – minutes from downtown St. Louis! Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Alton, Illinois sits directly on the Mississippi River and is just minutes away from St. Louis. The area offers small town charm with big city amenities. Enjoy shopping, culture, and recreation all within minutes.
- Evaluates patients for mental, emotional or behavioral disorders.
- Diagnoses disorders, including nature and extent, and determines the appropriate course of treatment for the patient.
- Prescribes medication when necessary.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical Doctor license preferred
- Board certified in Psychiatry or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Proficient
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Time