Pediatrician - Centreville
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Pediatrician to join our busy Centreville Health Center Pediatrics Practice – minutes from downtown St. Louis! Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Centreville Health Center is in the St. Louis Metro East area (Illinois side of the Mississippi River) just minutes from downtown St. Louis and received a $3,000,000 renovation in 2015. The St. Louis Metro East area offers small town charm with big city amenities. Enjoy shopping, culture, and recreation all within minutes.
- Examines children to ensure proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits, and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications, performs routine vaccinations, and provides advice regarding personal health and hygiene.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license
- Board certified in Pediatrics or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Time