OB/GYN - St. Clair Co.
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled OB/GYN to join our busy St. Clair County OB-GYN practice – minutes from downtown St. Louis! Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
St. Clair County Illinois is directly across the river from St. Louis, MO. The area offers small town charm with big city amenities. Enjoy shopping, culture, and recreation all within minutes.
- Provides obstetric and gynecologic care to health center patients.
- Performs deliveries in Belleville Memorial Hospital.
- Performs GYN surgeries
- Clinic consults, follow ups, general women's care, in office procedures, prenatal OB care, and deliveries.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license
- Board certified in OB/GYN or Board Eligible
- MD or DO
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options