Nurse Practioner - East St. Louis
SIHF Healthcare seeks a skilled Family Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our busy Windsor Health Center Family Medicine Practice – minutes from downtown St. Louis! Ability to work independently is desired. Good patient skills a must.
Windsor Health Center is in the St. Louis Metro East area (Illinois side of the Mississippi River) just minutes from downtown St. Louis. The St. Louis Metro East area offers small town charm with big city amenities. Enjoy shopping, culture, and recreation all within minutes.
- Evaluate, diagnose, treat and provide consultation to patients of all ages with acute and chronic disease including major complicated illnesses.
- Ensures proper injury care and disease prevention, diagnosis, treatment, and recovery.
- Prescribes and administers medications and provide patient education.
- Requests necessary tests and follow-up visits and refers patients to specialists, as necessary.
- Work autonomously or in collaboration with a MD or DO.
- Traditional Out-Patient practice.
- Clinic: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- IL Medical license
- Board Certified
- FNP or PA
- EMR Experience
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salaries
- Robust Benefits Package including: Paid malpractice insurance, Medical, Dental, Disability, Paid Time Off, Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Discounts and 401K.
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Loan Repayment Options
- Full Time