Page Not Found
The page you are looking for was not found.
Perhaps you were looking for...
- With National Women's Health Day approaching on Sept. 28, SIHF Healthcare wants to remind area women to make an appointment at their local SIHF Healthcare center for an overall health checkup.
- We protect our patients’ privacy at every medical appointment. We follow HIPAA regulations to ensure they have total confidentiality.
- Our Behavioral Health providers specialize in mental health concerns such as ADHD, anger issues, anxiety, depression, panic disorders, & more.
- SIHF Healthcare offers health care services throughout Southern Illinois to individuals and families regardless of the patients’ ability to pay.
- We accept most insurance plans, including Medicaid & Medicare. If you don't have health insurance, our Health Insurance Navigators can assist you.
- The HealthWorks of Illinois program coordinates healthcare services for more than 1,000 children in foster care each year.
- We offer the following healthcare services at our centers: family & internal medicine, OB/GYN, pediatrics, behavioral health & dental services.
- Our Healthy Start program offers free pregnancy support & services, as well as pediatric care to families throughout St. Clair County.
- SIHF Healthcare (the Site Sponsor) is providing information and services on this Internet site as a benefit to our users. The information and services on this site are provided solely for general illustration, educational and resource provision purposes. Such information and services are not... use.
- Our medical team offers patients healthcare information & resources to help them better manage their health at every medical appointment.